Maple Grove Dentist - Maple Grove Dental Office
7916 Main Street N.
Maple Grove, MN 55369
|Monday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||8:00 AM - 3:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday:||8:00 AM - 3:00 PM|
|Friday:||8:00 AM - 1:00 PM|
|Saturday:||Once a month by appointment only*|
Click here for door to door driving directions
Please make sure you have the following materials:
- Dental insurance card
- Photo ID (In case of a minor, parent’s ID*)
- List of Medications you are currently on
- *IMPORTANT: A parent must accompany patients under 18 at all appointments
For your safety, please let us know if you have a medical condition that requires a premedication for any dental procedure
- For example, hip or joint replacements
- Or if you’re on anticoagulant therapy (Warfarin, Plavix, Aspirin, etc)
- If you have taken x-rays within the last 12 months, please request the previous dental office to forward them to our clinic
- Our team is happy to help you file the claims for your insurance as a benefit to you. Be aware that coverage amounts may vary from policy to policy. It is your responsibility to seek coverage procedures and amounts. Your coverage is a contract between you and the insurance company. We are providers of many insurance plans. However, we recommend that you check with your insurance company to see if we are in the network to avoid any conflict.
- Some insurance plans that we accept are Delta Dental, Aetna, Metlife, Cigna, United Concordia, Assurant, Humana, HealthPartners, U Care for Seniors, BlueCross BlueShield, Medica, Civic Smiles, BluePlus, South Country, and more. Call 763-420-8038 if you have any questions or need further assistance.
- Have you been putting off needed dental work because you can’t afford it? We accept Care Credit, which offers you the flexibility of monthly payments. Care Credit offers no interest for 6,12,18, or 24-month periods based on year qualifications and loan amounts. Visit www.carecredit.com for more information or click the Care Credit icon.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- New Patient Form
- Health Information Form
- COVID-19 Risk Acknowledgement Form
- COVID-19 Pre-Screening Questionnaire
In order to view or print these forms, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.